Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sunday Best: Little Ladies

Easter is right around the corner, which means its time to start looking (if you haven't already) for your Sunday Best outfits. When I think of Easter Sunday styling, this is the time to dress to impress. Big dresses, gloves, tights, and pearls come to mind, since thats how my Mom dolled me up on this very special holiday.

 Since I am a little biased to styling little girls due to Stella, today's post is about my favorite dresses for your little girls this Easter. This was super hard to narrow down because I am such a sucker for a big fluffy dress in pastel colors. I also wanted to include dresses that were beautiful at any budget, so one of these beauties is under $20.

For you readers with little guys in mind, Sunday Best, Part 2 is all about you!




I'm already getting giddy thinking about Stella in her Easter dress. She is wearing a gorgeous puff sleeve dress from Mini Boden (of course). In case you want to twin her, here is the little pretty we picked up for her.




I hope you all have so much fun this Easter getting your little dolls all gussied up, and that this little round up gives you some inspiration and help when shopping this season.

Yours Truly,
Melissa












No comments:

Post a Comment