Thursday, March 27, 2014

Black, White & Gold: Stella's OOTD

I have had this little outfit hanging in the closet for close to a month now waiting for a special outting, but I just couldn't take it any more. I was off, and we were going to meet Daddy on his lunch break so that was special enough for me! 

I have been loving all the gold accents this season for kids. Leggings, collar necklaces, bows, and now suspenders.... As Sugarplum Lane Baby Boutique puts it "gold is the new black" Every piece in Stellas OOTD I highly recommend for your littles. This little Dudette tee is perfect for summer, and these high waisted shorts from Sugarplum Lane Baby Baby Boutique are so comfy and easy for your little to play in. These shorts also come in multiple color ways of polka dot print, pink chevron,  floral, and chambray. 

One of my favorite bow/ hair accessory shops is Little Kate Designs. This particular bow featured is handmade with leather, and attached to the metallic glitter band of your choice (gold or silver). While you are shopping Little Kate Designs, you might as well throw in some of their leather braided headbands. Any orders $30 and over receive 25% off their entire purchase. Just enter code: Little25 at checkout. 

Since I loved Stellas little #ootd so much I thought a small photo session with my iPhone in our driveway and backyard was a grand idea. I know I'm her mom and I am biased but she looked pretty darn cute. 

If you love this look below are links to each item and their shops. Also see blog post ( Black, White, and Gold All Over ) for more inspiration. 


High Waist Shorts & Suspenders Sugarplumlane Baby Boutique| Little Dudette Tee Slyfox Threads
Black & White Leather Pinstripe Bow Little Kate Designs | Gold Mary Janes Mini Melissa | 














Hope your day sparkles! 

Yours truly,
Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment