Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Slyfox-ey Lady

I think it's safe to say that Stella is a little tomboy. Sure she loves bows, princesses, and shoes, but she is also a little wild and loves to get dirty! On play days at Grammy's or on my lazy days, I usually will just throw a tee and leggings on Stella. No fuss, and comfortable to play hard in. Probably one of my favorite tee shirt brands of the moment is Slyfox Threads. Their tees are super soft, and screened with tons of cool slogans like "I'm a Wild One", "Show Love", "Little Dudette", and Stella's tee "We Are Young". For my little tomboy these unisex tees are the perfect style solution for those casual cool days. I mean nothing is cooler and easier to style than a cool raglan tee, right?!

So do yourself a favor and check out Slyfox Threads!


Who says tomboys can't do ballet? 


Shop the Entire Look:
Tee Slyfox Threads  // Leggings Carters  // Bow The Potluck Store  // Sandals Target



 
I think she was trying to fly! (Maybe too much Peter Pan, HA!)


This little B&W bow from The Potluck Store is everything! For just $5.95 it's the perfect dainty little bow to pair with your tomboy tees. 

Stay tuned for more Slyfox-ey lady posts. Stella is all about it. 

Yours Truly,
Melissa 





No comments:

Post a Comment