Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bundle in Style

Okay the super exciting news is out! Two of my very best friends, who just happen to be sisters, are expecting baby boys this Summer, and I am beyond thrilled! I can hardly wait to hold these little babes in my arms. Something about me you might like to know is that I have a groups of five friends that are truly a second family to me. We have literally grown up together, and been in each others lives for decades. Over the past two years we have welcomed four sweet babies into our world, and now there will be six. I feel so blessed to have such a supportive and fun group of friends in my life, and I feel even more blessed that Stella already has her own little group of friends to create memories with.

With the news of more babies I thought it was time to give some newborns some love on the blog. Today I am featuring seven of my favorite organic swaddling blankets available for your little bundles of joy.

I have featured Sugarplum Lane Boutique on here a number of times, and with their quality handmade products expect to see them featured quite a bit. They truly are the leaders of the pack when it comes to gold details, and this swaddling and knot hat set is just that, golden. Makes for a beautiful and dreamy newborn set for a photography session.



A very popular and in demand shop for kiddos is Miss J Handmade. Kailee Wright, the designer and owner for the company is a SoCal local and Mom to three little ones. She makes a variety of prints for her blankets, but this black and white"English Rose" takes the cake. Made with a soft cotton-blend, it is sure to be one of your favorite go to swaddles on an every day basis, because black goes with everything, right?


The next three shops are up and coming Etsy shops with some of the coolest organic blankets. The custom personalized blanket from Simply Boco Baby are a total must have and would make a great gift at a baby shower or a "sprinkle". How sweet to be wrapped up in your well thought out name. Lola and Stella's coral triangle blanket is the perfect unisex piece that works in both spring/ summer and fall. There are even the cutest leggings, and knotted headbands if you want to create a full head to toe look in this super cool print. Modfox's Rainbow Stripe blanket is too stinking cute! I've been on a rainbow kick lately, and this swaddle seems to have a cool vintage 70s style to it. It's the perfect blanket to wrap your sunshine in!
Simply Boco Baby 

Lola & Stella


Mod Fox

We are in for a treat with this awesome collab from House of Mia and Sophie & Lili. They have teamed up to bring us this modern / vintage floral pattern in this essential newborn kit. This lightweight blanket is made from 100% organic cotton jersey , and designed for durable use. The print also comes in leggings so even your big kids can enjoy.

House of Mia 


Last but definitely not least comes from the coolest of the cool Little Hip Squeaks. This Moss green criss cross everything blanket is made with the upmost quality, and sure to be your favorite blankie to tot around for every day use. The moss criss cross print is exclusive to Little Hip Squeaks, and created though a hand silk-screened process. You can truly see the passion, and attention to detail in all the pieces in their shop. I highly recommend!

Little Hip Squeaks 


Below is the round up with a quick link to each of the shops.




Although there is definitely no baby in the works for the Bruner family anytime soon, I am so tempted by all these gorgeous swaddling blankets! Maybe Stella will sit still for a few minutes for a quick swaddle and a cuddle?(psssh yeah right!)  Or maybe we can bundle her stuffed animals in these gorgeous blankies during playtime? 

I just know I need these gorgeous swaddles in my life AND so do you! 

Bundle in Style. 

Yours Truly,
Melissa 





No comments:

Post a Comment