Sunday, March 16, 2014

Shamrock Stella

So I have to work today... BOO to that !!! I think we need to make St Pattys a national recognized holiday here in the US. I mean seriously, can you think of a classroom or a business that doesn't have a clover hanging up somewhere in the month of March?

Since I couldn't be home to enjoy Stella in her St Patty's day outfit, I did what any other mom would do. I dressed her up in it a few days before and took some pics so that I could enjoy her sweet little outfit too!

Without. Further ado here is Stella's St Pattys #ootd (outfit of the day.) #incaseyadidntknow


Fashion Creds 
Tee Peek Kids /Leggings Baby Gap Jellies Mini Melissa/ Bow The Potluck Store


.... and a little bonus Shakrock Stella (since its "nice to be green!"- Kermit the Frog



Fashion Creds: Romper Gymboree / Headband  Little Kate Designs / Jellies Mini Melissa



Don't get pinched, and GO GREEN!

Yours truly,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment