Tuesday, March 25, 2014

1,000 IG Followers

When starting this blog two and a half months ago, I had no idea what I was doing. I am still learning every day, and know that I still have a quite a ways to go to until this blog is at the level I am hoping to reach. We are still woking on the overall design of the blog, and I am definitely out of my comfort zone with all this computer programming stuff. I have purchased my domain name, however, between juggling my duties as a wife, mom, and friend, and working 30 hours a week at my job, I have yet to really sit down and try to figure this thing out. What I have learned along this journey, is that it is ok to not be perfect. What matters is that I am doing something that I love! I am having so much fun sharing my ideas, thoughts, and shopping finds with you all, and will continue to push this blog as long as I find fulfillment and happiness in doing so.

I want to thank those of you who choose to take time out of your day to read my posts. It means so much, to know that my ideas and voice is being heard through this blog. Today we reached our 1,000 follower mark on Instagram which I m beyond excited about. I wouldn't have been there without all the shares, reposts, and tags from all my friends, family, and the amazingly talented shops I feature on the blog. 

I have been promoting the blog through three forms of social media: Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. You can follow news and updates on the blog in all three forums. Also, if you would like to subscribe to future posts just go to the bottom, and enter your email, and all news from the blog will go straight to your email. 




INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST


FACEBOOK 

Thanks again for following @theparkismyrunway !! I hope you are enjoying the feed! 

Yours truly,
Melissa 


No comments:

Post a Comment