Thursday, March 6, 2014

10 Sunnies Under $10


The rain has come and gone here in So Cal and the sun is back with a vengeance. We are looking at 80 degree gorgeousness this weekend, and with weather like this, there is no place Stella and I would rather be then outside soaking up the beautiful sunshine. With good weather, comes one of our favorite fashion accessories... Sunglasses! 

This season, I have gone a little crazy buying sunnies for Stella, as she already has three new pair. With such good prices, and trendy styles like cat eyes, and aviators, it's hard to say no. Today I have included ten of my favorite sunglasses for the season, all for under $10, at the best budget friendly shops. I wish I could find a gorgeous pair of Sunnies for under $10 for me! (Kids get all the good stuff... So not fair!) 

Happy Shopping.... And SAVING!! 


10 Sunnies Under $10 
ONE  "Jackie-O Sunglasses" $6.00 Carters
TWO "Eyelash Sumglasses" $7.88 Crazy 8
THREE "Sparkly Seashell Sunglasses" $7.67 Gymboree
FOUR "Alice Blue Sunglasses" $9.95 Gap Kids
FIVE "Cat's Eye Sunglasses" $6.00 Carters
SIX Circo Infant Sunglasses $4.25 Target
SEVEN "Color-block Retro Sunglasses" $9.95  Gap Kids
EIGHT " Aviator Sunglasses" $9.95 Gap Kids
NINE Circo Infant Smglasses $4.25 Target
TEN "Aviators" $7.88 Crazy 8



Yours Truly,
Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment