Wednesday, April 16, 2014

We've Got Ears... Say Cheers!


If you have been following the blog for awhile, then you know that me & my family are Disneyland "regulars". We try to go once every other week to get some good walking in, hug some characters, and most importantly have fun and enjoy each other. I had been saving these amazing Pom ears I ordered from House of Mouse to wear on my birthday, since that is where Stella wanted to take me. Turns out my hubby is taking tomorrow off and has something up his sleeve, so Stella decided to take me for my b-day trip yesterday. We had a blast, and my new mouse ears just added to the fun.





House of Mouse started by shop owner Jessica after she had received many compliments at Disneyland about the festive Mouse ears she had made for herself. Now in business for over a year, House of Mouse has ears to match every personality and all our favorite characters. From princess ears, to marvel theme, to pretty lace, and specialty flower adorned ears, House of Mouse has it all. She even has created some funky custom pieces such as Pizza Ears!

Not only are the ears beautiful and creative they are extremely well made! I have mouse ears from the park, which I love, however after sometime they start to hurt my head. Yesterday I was able to wear my House of Mouse ears all day, and I honestly forgot I even had them on, they were so comfortable! I highly recommend house of Mouse for all Disney fans that might be hitting the park this year, or just want a fun pair for dress up.

Below are some of my favorites from the shop, but there are many more beautiful styles in her shop. Check out all the styles here: House of Mouse

(Photo Sourse: House of Mouse)







Pixar




Now YOU got ears.... Say cheers! 

Yours Truly,
Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment