Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Suns Out Guns Out

Why hello heat!! With summer just around the corner, and super hot temps hitting So Cal, I'm in a "Suns out, guns out" kind of mood. When it's hot out, the only way to keep cool is with a tank top, and in today's round up I have tanks that will not only keep your kids cool but stylish as well. Click on all the below links for easy shopping!

We all absolutely have to get our hands on the Tiny Whales April tee shirt of the month tank (#7). This Popsicle I'm Cool tank was designed by Sean Mort, the guest designer of the month. This is the perfect tank for those hot summer days, which both boys and girls can enjoy. Definitely my favorite of the round up. If your babe is a doodler this doodle tank from Mini & Maximus (#3) will be the perfect addition to their summer wardrobe. Or if your babe loves to be outside playing basketball, this fun "I wish I was a little bit taller" tank (say that without singing... You can't huh?) is the coolest tank while your kiddos hit up the court. I don't know know how Im going to narrow it down, because each tank is just as cool as the next.

Which one is your favorite?

7. Tiny Whales  | 8. Bobo Choses  | 9. Gap Kids | 

Stay cool, and let those guns out! 

Yours Truly,
Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment