Monday, April 7, 2014

Mommy's Shadow

This past week has been one of the most joyful times since I have become a mom. Stella is FINALLY saying "MAMA"!!! Stella has been saying words since she was 10 months old. First came Dada which is still one of her favorite words to say. (She is completely and utterly in love with her Daddy) Then came gaga (grandpa), doggie, bubbles, banana, honey..... The list goes on and on, but for some reason she just never said mama unless she was crying. Now at 19 months Stella calls for Mama all the time, and it was worth the wait. That one little word completely melts my heart, and makes me so incredibly happy. 

With this exciting new word added to her vocabulary, this Mommy's Shadow tee was the perfect top for our family outing. We hit up one of our favorite restaurants Taco Surf, located in Huntington Beach, where Stella got to eat her first lollipop after eating dinner. She looked so dang cute eating her sucker, I knew this was a moment I wanted to capture, so out came the camera. I am so proud of Stella, and feel blessed to have the sweetest little shadow follow me wherever I go. 


Tee: Slyfox Threads Headband: House of Mia  | Shorts : Susie's Customs ( IG shop) 
Sunnies: Gap| Sandals : Target


Stella is officially a member of the lollipop gang. I think it's her new favorite accessory. I totally approve, especially since she looks so darn cute eating one. 







Hope you enjoyed today's Stella spotting! 

Yours Truly,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment