When on Pinterest I see a lot of images of kids looking like little mini adults, which I have to admit is pretty adorable. One thing I try to remember when I am dressing Stella, however, is that she is a child, and she only gets to be a child once, so her style should reflect a childhood state of mind. We have our whole lives to dress like adults, so why not let your littles play a little dress up in their "every day attire".
One of the most adored child "dress up games" is Cowboys and Indians. In today's post I found some adorable pieces that your littles can wear and use in their every day lives, and feel like a little Indian when they hit the playground, the grocery store, or your local library.
1. Land of Nod Teepee (www.landofnod.com)
2. Leilalou "Tallulah" Doll (www.etsy.com)
3. Gingham by Sovereign Code Chambray Shirt (www.nordstrom.com)
4. Mason and the Tambourine TeePee No. 1 Leggings
5. Zen Threads"Headdress" tee (www.etsy.com)
6. Freshly Picked Red Rock Suede Moccs (www.freshly-picked.com)
7. Potluck Store "Woodland a hair Clip" (www.etsy.com)
8. Joey Jellybean Tee Pee Bandana Bib (www.joeyjellybean.com)
So grab your feather headpieces, put up a teepee, and pull out your play tomahawk for a day of fun. For mom "brownie points", teach your littles about our Native Americans during your play sesh. If they aren't quite old enough to comprehend a history lesson, sing the classic song, "One little, two little, three little Indian, four little, five little six little Indian." It's sure to be a day full of fun, play, and great playful style.
Stay tuned for a playmate style board, where I round up some great "cowboy/cowgirl" finds!
Big chief says HOW!