Saturday, January 4, 2014

Fashion stylist to TYKES??

Fashion has been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember. When I was a little girl I would play dress up in my Grandmothers closet for hours on end. In high school I planned out my outfits to wear to school one month in advance in a style log. In college I studied Fashion Merchandising at Long Beach State, alongside my degree in Business Marketing. For the past decade I have made it my career managing at a high end retailer. Chanel, Gucci, Alexander Wang, Donna Karan; name that brand and I have had experience managing and styling the most luxurious ready to wear imaginable. Sixteen months ago a different name came into my life...Stella Rose Bruner.

On August 27th, 2012 I became a mom to a beautiful baby girl. My life would forever be changed by my "little bug". Five months ago I decided that I needed to devote more time to my growing family. With the support of my husband, I am now working part time as a salesperson for that same high end retailer, and full time as a mom and stylist to Little Miss Stella. I am loving everything about being a mom. From playing peek a boo, reading stories about monsters, watching the same cartoons over and over again, showing her the world, and of course playing dress up... my life is now complete.

I have had many friends, family, and co-workers approach me about being a style blogger for kids. As much as I love styling for ladies, fashion for the little tykes has become a new passion of mine; because everything is cuter in miniature size!

Not into kids fashion? Sorry this blog might not be for you, but there will still be a few nods to parties, home decor, and women's fashion if you still want to take a look every once in awhile.


So grab your tiaras, and straighten that bow tie...

THE PARK IS MY RUNWAY  is here!!!

Yours truly,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Melissa! I can't wait to see what fashions you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete