Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Instagram Inspires

These days cell phones and social media get a bad wrap. Sure, there are days where I probably spent a little too much time pinning interior design inspiration for the dream home I don't yet have, and commenting on all the quirky Facebook statuses I see on my news feed, but the truth is I think social media has brought us fun ways to communicate and inspire each other.

My most favorite social media outlet is definitely Instagram. I love seeing the adorable pictures of my friends kiddos, the fabulous outfit choices for a day at the office, and the fun ways my friends get festive for the holidays. Yes a few of us go a little Insta overboard (myself included, which I'm trying better to edit, haha!), but overall Instagram is such a fun way to pass the leftover time on your lunch break, or during our babies nap times.

Instagram has become more than just a means of entertainment. From shopping, styling, and saving IG has it all. For my fellow IG lovers, I have narrowed it down to 5 Instagram pages you must follow!



1) Favorite Blooger @thealisonshow
I know the world has claimed Jennifer Lawrence as "America's sweetheart" due to her hilarious commentary and funny personality. Alison Falkner of "The Alison Show" would have to be the blogger version of J.law. She is funny, crafty, stylish, and of course a fabulous mommy. I mean her kids nickname is Mr. Rad.... need I say more? 


2) Best Eye Candy @glitterguide
The glitterguide is a beatifiul page chalk full of sparkle, pink, makeup, and all things girly. Just one minute on her page and I feel like I am in a Barbie wonderland, and I mean that in the best way possible. 


3)Best Kids Fashion @babiekinsmag
This page is from a magazine for the "trendsetting child" called Babiekinsmag. They feature beautiful editorials, style inspiration, and fashion news for the littles. 



4)Best Kids Style @candiceappel
This mom of three beautiful daughters can style her kids better than anyone. Her little girls are always rocking the most unique, and beautiful duds, and their closets are the envy of most kids and adults. Trust me on this one, she is totally fab! 


5) Best Savings @brickyardbuffallo
Everyone loves a deal, and this online pop-up shop brings you trendy, and fabulous items at a discount price. You can find out about their deals by following their IG page. They have hosted pop up deals for Dandylionco., Little Kate Designs, and Tiny Bandits kids, just to name a few. 

Do yourselves a favor, and follow these five shops for a little daily inspiration and fun.

Be inspired friends. 

Yours truly,
Melissa
























No comments:

Post a Comment