Sunday, February 23, 2014

"Will Work For Zara"

Seriously, proceed with caution. Zara Kids Spring line is here, and it is seriously so good it hurts. I would literally buy the entire collection if I could afford it. I might as well direct deposit my paycheck straight to Zara this month.  My heart melts for the play suits, and appliqué embellished cardigans. To be honest, the prices are more than reasonable, and completely affordable, my problem is editing my wish list. For baby girls, the stripe tees with floral pockets are only $7.90, and the dresses tap out at $35.90.  For the baby boys you can nab a gorgeous v neck sweater with elbow patches for just $19.90,  or this awesome "little man" screen tee for just $15.90. Zara is known for having "expensive" runway inspired pieces at accessible prices, so it makes sense that the kids collection falls right along this category.

Zara is right on trend this season with oversized printed sweatshirts that make the perfect little play outfits.  Dresses and rompers are richly adourned with tie waists and exposed buttons, giving you a lot of bang for your buck. The boys collection is full of fantasticly cool trousers, such as the faded harems, pastel twill, and combo suspendeder trousers. Don't even get me started on the jaw dropping shoe selection. Color blocked sandals, vintage style "basketball boots", and leather slip ons are just a few of the gorgeous styles for your littles to tot around in. Today I share some of my favorite pieces from the collection.

Photo Source: Zara






















All items featured are for Babies (3 months to 3 years).  Zara kids also makes a collection for boys and girls fitting size 3 -14 years.

Shop the entire Zara Spring collection here: Zara

Just remember I warned you! Get your credit cards ready.

Yours Truly,
Melissa

1 comment: