The smell of rain
Chocolate Chip Cookies
TuTu (Carters), Moccs (The Coral Pear)
Slides at the Playground
Racing (Get mark, Get set, GO!)
Roaring like a monster
The word "No"
One thing you might not know about me is I am a procrastinator. In fact as of right now, I have yet to get my husband his valentine, although I have some ideas. If you are known to wait for the last
minute like me, I have ten last minute gift ideas for your loved ones.
Your lovies can thank me later, (wink, wink!)
1) Valentines Book - Kids love story time, so why not give them a Valentines Book and write a little love note inside. What a sweet keepsake! Photo source : Target
2) Giant Gummy Bear - This one is for all the loves of your life, and is sure to make them feel "Beary Special" Photo Source: Target
3) Lavender Violet Mini Designer Doll - this handmade doll from PB kids is adjourned with the most beautiful lavender flower. Your little ladies will love this version of a "flower" on V. Day. Photo Source: Pottery Barn Kids
4) Ice Cream Conversation Cake- Surprise your family with a sweet treat for a quiet night at home with the adorable Conversation Heart Cakes from Baskin Robins. Nothing says "I love you" like ice cream :) Photo Source: Baskin Robins
5) Printable Art- I love these printables from Pretty Plain Jane Shop on Etsy. Just download, and find a cute frame, and voila! Valentines gift hunt is done. Photo Source: Plain Jane Shop, Etsy
6) Jammies- I love a cute pair of Jammie's, and these Hanna Anderson Jammies are perfect for the PIXAR loving little. Photo Source: Nordstrom
7) V. Day doughnuts - one of my best friends gave us a Krispy Kreme doughnut coupon for
Valentines, and I am so excited to get my hands one of these delicious breakfast cakes! Such a great idea to share with the co workers you love if you are headed into the office this V.day Photo Source:Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
8) Tell them "Eye Love You" with a new pair of shades. The heart shaped white ones from Baby Gap will be great for the upcoming Spring/ Summer season.
9) Balloons- Head on over to party city and decorate your house with some festive balloons. There will sure to be "love in the air."
10) This hint is for the men! Offer a baby free, quiet afternoon at the nail salon. If you are anything like me free time, is far and few between, so an afternoon of pampering is just what the Love Doctor ordered. (This is what I am getting this Valentines, and I am beyond thrilled! )
Happy Heart Day to all, and to all a BIG kiss! X