Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Kid is Cooler than Me

I knew this day would come, I just didn't realize it would come so soon. I do my best to stay on top of fashion trends, be "in the know" of pop culture, and be up to date on street lingo. However, it is apparent, that my one year old is without a doubt cooler than me.

Today Stella rocked a cargo jacket with "vegan" leather leaves, leopard loafers, and the coolest braided metallic headband. I wore jersey leggings, an oversized collared boyfriend shirt, and my favorite pair of Givenchy sandals. We headed to the mall to make some exchanges and do a little shopping. I figured a quick shopping trip would be the perfect Pre-Game Superbowl warm up. Apparently my outfit was no match for my one year old daughters. Heads turned. People pointed. Stella strutted.

I have officially passed the torch, however, I doubt I was ever as cool as this little chickee was today.










Fashion Creds: Jacket (Gingham by Sovereign Code) Headband (Little Kate Designs) Animal Print loafers & Tee (Gap) Jersey Leggings (Carters)


Unfortunately most of these items were from Fall so, they are no longer in stores, except the fabulous metallic headband from Little Kate Designs. This headband comes in gold, silver, and a metallic combo which is the one Stella wore. If you want this look, I have found some awesome similar  pieces that are in stores now!

Tee Burt's Bees Baby Black Skinny Jeans Old Navy
Headbands Little Kate Designs Jacket Gap Kids


I hope all you Moms out there can keep your cool ranking longer than I did. Best of luck to you!

Yours Truly,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment