Monday, May 26, 2014

Party Planning: Stella's 2nd Birthday

I can't even believe that Stella is going to be two in 3 months!! Seriously where does the time go? To celebrate this year we are going to do a party at the park, but I am going to transform our little section to resemble Disneyland, Stellas favorite place in the whole wide world! We got passes when Stella was just six months old, and have been going at least once a month. Seeing her face light up at Disneyland, and her love for all the characters absolutely melts my heart. When deciding on a theme for her 2nd Birthday, there was no question, it has to be Disneyland themed.

Here is a little sneak of what we have so far!



I have always loved planning parties, but I must say planning a kids birthday party is absolutely the most fun, and the most rewarding. I can't wait to see Stellas face light up for her 2nd Birthday. Here are a few photos of our trips at Disneyland. As you can see, I really get into our trips, and love to style her in different character looks every time we go. Seeing her love for Disneyland has been so much fun.


















What do you guys think so far? I think we are on our way to achieving the Happiest Place on earth! Now to start thinking of games!

Yours truly,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment