Friday, May 2, 2014

Bohemian Bebe

One of my friends recently started this awesome Instagram inspiration page full of beautiful bohemian images. If you are on IG, you must check her out @melangelife; its a wonderland for you boho babes! I have always been a huge fan of boho style! To me it speaks to a lifestyle full of love, freedom, and nature; which I think we should aspire to seek in our lifetime.

 When I think of bohemian style I think of feathers, fringe, floppy hats, and Moroccan prints. With summertime upon us, there is no shortage of bohemian inspired pieces for your littles.  Today's round up features my favorite boho inspired items for your bebe . Are you just dying from the miniature fringe gypsy bag (three) and tiny lace embellished cutoff shorts (eight)? One of Stellas favorite lines is Peek Kids, and their collection is full of gorgeous bohemian prints that you must check out (number six). Which one is your favorite?


One (Birdie Baby Boutique ) | Two (H & M) | Three (Raine + Skye) | 
Four (Ralph Lauren) | Five (Gap Kids) | Six (Peek Kids) | Seven ( The Coral Pear
Eight (Zara) | Nine (Bobo Choses) | Ten (Free Babes

Live Free Boho Babes!!! 

Yours Truly,
Melissa




2 comments: