Friday, May 23, 2014

All American Boy

Today's all about those good ole' American BOYS. I'm guilty as charged of posting a lot of style boards and shopping tips for girls. Having a daughter, my mind just automatically goes to girls, so I'm making it up today! I actually adore little boys clothes, and since they need some cool duds for the upcoming holidays, I have featured some of my favorite star spangled styles. I think it's so fun dressing our littles for the holidays. Kids love getting festive, not to mention how perfect those pictures of your boys holding a sparkler wearing a star printed tee will turn out. With Memorial weekend upon us, you can even score some great deals on some of these styles.

Whether you are hitting the beach, attending a backyard BBQ, or spending time with friends and family poolside this Memorial Day and Fourth of July, this round up has something for everyone.

1. Flag Tee (Gap Kids)   2. Swim Trunks (Crazy 8)    3. Hat (Target)
4. Star Tee (Mini Boden)   5. Plaid Shorts (Old Navy)  6. Sunglasses (Gymboree)
7. Sneakers (Vans)   8. Independence Tee (Peek Kids)
9. Denim Shorts (Gap Kids)  10. Striped Tank (Volcom)

I hope you all have a great holiday weekend! 

Yours Truly,
Melissa 


No comments:

Post a Comment