Friday, June 20, 2014

Top 10 Onsies


There is a baby boom happening in my neck of the woods!! There are some beautiful babies coming into my life in the next few months and I couldn't be more thrilled. Nothing is sweeter than a teensy newborn, and some chubby baby rolls styled in a onsie. In honor of those sweet babes coming into my life, I thought I would feature ten of my favorite onsies for the newest additions in your life. From funny sayings, to sweet ice cream prints, these onsies are sure to be favorite piece to add to your babies wardrobe. From what I remember with Stella she wore at least three onsies a day, so my tip to any new moms is that you can never have too many onsies.

Ps. (Number six is by Little Boogaweezin and she is offering 20% off everything in her shop today only with code: FRIDAY ) 

Links to all the onsies provided below. 


Yours Truly,
Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment