Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Cool like a Popsicle


Summertime. I have a love hate relationship with this time of year. First the HATES.  I hate the heat. Unless I'm at the pool, in air conditioning, or at the beach, if it's hotter than 80 degrees, no thank you. I hate the crowds. I usually get at least one day off during the week, and it's pretty nice, because the rest of the world is usually at school or at work. I enjoy going to Disneyland and not having to wait in ridiculous sweaty lines. Summertime= crowds.  It's my busiest time of year at work. I mean it's blackout time. After July 6th, you can forget about going on vacation. It's the busiest time of year, sort of like Christmas time in heat. Now, so I don't sound like the Bah humbug of summer, here are the things I love. 

(Which Definitely outweigh the hates, making this season a PLUS in my book.)

 I LOVE being outside. Stella may not have gotten her hair color or eye color from me, but she definitely has MY personality. She is a free spirit who loves to be outside and be free. I love my home, but I get anxiety if I'm in the house for too long. I need to explore. I need to be outside. Summertime allows us to spend our free time outside, soaking up the sun. I LOVE All the bright colors and relaxed fashion styles. My dirty summer uniform consists of boyfriend shorts, a soft tank, and a cool pair of sandals. 

So since I can't make the heat go away, at least Stella is keeping it cool. Today she enjoyed one of the things I love about summertime.... Popsicles!!! 

It went sometching like this.... 



I don't want this! (Blah!) 


Its like Ice Cream???? 


Ok, I'll try it...


This is pretty tasty...


It's going down.. 




Even though it's hot, at least Stella is staying cool !  

Vendor Credits: Bow ( Birdie Baby Boutique ) | Tank: ( Tiny Whales ) | 
Shorts : ( Susie's Custom )  | Moccs ( The Coral Pear ) | 


Yours Truly,
Melissa 

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever receive your item from jade Elizabeth's closet? I wanted to email you privately, but didn't know how. Call me if you didn't. 281-380-9607

    ReplyDelete