Thursday, June 26, 2014

Beach Bound Essentials


I only have two more days left of work, then I'm officially on "vacay" for an entire week!! I'm so incredibly stoked to have some quality Mommy and Stella time during this staycation. Although we are not going on any fancy trips, we plan on making many trips to the beach! This is just one of the awesome perks to being a So Cal mom. The weather has been so beautiful we have already made quite a few trips on my days off, so I thought I would share with you my favorite beach bound essentials.

We all know that when you have a little one, you need free hands. Last year I received this awesome beach chair that has back pack straps, making it an easy lug down to the sand. It's also super comfortable to sit in making it a must have! Other favorites include a beach mat that is easy to roll up, light weight, and won't get soggy like an oversized towel. For entertainment you can't go wrong with some sand scooped ice cream toys. Although, I highly recommend going for the real thing after your trip. Stella and I have been hitting up Rubys on the pier for a milkshake with two straws and it has been the sweetest new tradition.

Of course it wouldn't be a trip to the beach without some stylish threads! I'm obsessed with this new retro inspired swimsuit we got from La Pina Childrens Shop. It's so incredibly well made, and probably the coolest swimsuit on the market right now.

Check out all our favorite beach bound essentials below.




Happy Sunning! 

Yours Truly,
Melissa 


No comments:

Post a Comment