Monday, June 9, 2014

Blog Love: BABY, daily

  Hi guys! First off I just want to say a huge thank you to Melissa for having me on the blog today, it is such an honor and joy to be featured along side of another fellow mommy blogger who's an inspiration! I'm Lea, and I'm the blogger behind BABY, daily where I love to blog and share with you everything fashion related .. mini style. My daughter, Vivian, has really inspired me to act on my passion for fashion in a way I never thought possible. I enjoy putting together looks that are not only budget friendly, but are stylish and comfortable for not only my mini, but yours too! 



My blog is for those of you who are interested in the how to's of design and styling: mini style. I'm sure some may think, umm how do I style a BABY??! I can't even style myself! Well, if you'd like to know I stay in my pajamas 80% of the time, and every once in a while can whip a cute outfit out. Lol! When it comes to your kids though, they seem to be easier to style, and regardless if you think you can style or not, what baby doesn't look cute in just a diaper?! ;)


Tee: Carters
Headband, Shorts & Belt: H&M
Sandlas: Zara

Blouse: Gap Kids

Basically this blog is all about YOU. Style is easy. Style is personal. Depending on your personality, whether it be your kids, or yourself, your style is unique and expresses who you are. When it comes to your kids, there is no wrong or right on style. Kids are so versatile and seriously can pull of ANY look. You don't have to be rich to give your kids good style, and that's where I come in; To share my tips, favorites, looks for less, and to show you how easy it can be! A little FYI sidenote: I also am a Target veteran and obsessive Etsy shopper, so if you're either of those, we should be friends! ;)

Below are just a few posts you will find on BABY, daily. 





Anyways, I hope you guys check the blog out! You can also find me on these social media pages as well so come say HI! : Instagram // Facebook

I look forward to being new friends with all of you! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment