Thursday, September 18, 2014

"This is Halloween" Round Up

If you are new to the blog, you should know I'm like a big kid. I love anything to do with Disney, and the holidays are my jam! Halloween is one of my absolute favorite times of year, the costumes, the candy, the decorating, it just gets me giddy. So yes it may only be September 18th, but please know Halloween has been in my blood, and on my wish lists since July. You got to see a little sneak peek of some of the goodies we have gotten Stella for the season, but just know that's just a sample. We are rocking black, orange, and skeletons all month long!

When putting together outfits for Stella I love to get festive. From cats, to witches, to skeletons, and bats, mummies, jack-o-lanterns , and even creepy clowns, there are no shortage of fun Halloween symbols. It's too bad October is only 31 days...

Here are a few favorites I'm loving this Halloween for our kiddos. Oh, and that "Don't call me princess" Wednesday Adams tee is freaking genius!

1) Mini Rodini  | 2) Gap Kids  | 3)  Kira Kids


Happy Haunting! 

Yours truly, 
Melissa 


No comments:

Post a Comment