Friday, September 26, 2014

Meow!

I have always loved the holidays! Being festive, and carrying out traditions just makes my heart happy. Growing up my parents always made the holidays a big deal, especially Christmas. These memories of trick or treating at Halloween, and visiting Santa Clause are memories I cherish. Now being a mom, my love for the holidays has grown even more, as watching Stella's face light up for "pumps" (pumpkins), and already making a wish list for "Sata", has made this time of year so special.

During Christmas & Halloween I always like to send out a greeting card, to send our love and well wishes during this magical time. This year I saved on a photographer and opted to do Stella's Halloween photo session myself. My favorite place to order greeting cards is definitely Tiny Prints. They always do a great job, and have some of the cutest layouts.

Dress: snagged for an amazing deal on Brickyard Buffalo | Cat headband Giddy Up & Grow | 
Cat shoes Mini Melissa












To all my friends, family, and readers... I hope this holiday season is full of fun! May you and your family have a "Meowvelous Halloween"

Yours truly,
Melissa 



No comments:

Post a Comment