Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Come on Fall!!!!

My absolute favorite time of year for fashion is the Fall season. The colors, the layering, and accessories make it such a fun time to get dressed. Although I can't quite put textured tights and motorcycle boots on Stella yet, I can start using pieces from her fall wardrobe that are still easy to run and play with in this 90 degree heat.


One of my favorite pieces in Stella's look today is this "rainbow" tee from a line called Kid and Kind which launched just this past June and is making quite a splash in the kids fashion world. The items in the shop are all designed by Jackie, the owner of Kid and Kind and are playful, unique, and modern. 





To accessorize her outfit I paired her neutral tee with a pair of Cat eye leopard print fashion glasses I picked up at Target Her Grammy and Grandpa wear glasses, so Stella thought it was pretty cool she got to wear some today too. 

Of course no outfit is complete without a Birdie Baby Boutique bow. This (Meadow Lark) is one of my favorites. I have had it for a few years now and pull it out ever Fall season. The black and white, paired with this grey and mustard make it an essential piece to Stella's fall wardrobe.


So who else is ready for cooler temps, and falling leaves?!! It's been real summer, but Fall your on deck! Yours Truly, Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Love that shirt and the cute accessories on Stella! I'm in no rush for Fall, but I'll agree it's quite fun to think of all the layers and accessories to come!

    xx Viv at JoieDeViv

    ReplyDelete