Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Birdie Thirty (Fall)

When a new season comes around, I love to share with you all my favorite accessories from our go to bow shop Birdie Baby Boutique. Her accessories are not only beautiful, but her shop features endless possibilities, and genius color combinations. Even before Stella was born, we were stocking up on the beauties from her shop, which have lasted over the years. Each season Katy from Birdie Baby Boutique releases more fun color combos, as well as her existing creations, making it a perfect accessory shop to collect from. Not to brag or anything, but we are huge collectors of this shop, and have over 300 at this point! Two drawers in Stella's room are completely dedicated to Birdie Baby Boutique's creations. (Obsessed much? ABSOLUTELY!)



For the fall season I have broke down my favorite bows in her shop into 5 Key trends; Blush Romance, Fall Florals, Mustards, The Crown Jewels, & Fall Festivities. Links to all my favorites below.


Blush Romance



The Crown Jewels


Fall Festivities 


Fall Florals 

Mustards 


I hope you all enjoyed my Birdie Thirty picks!! Which ones are your favorite??  
 Make sure to follow @birdiebabyboutique on Instagram and Facebook for flash sales, giveaways, and new bow releases. 

Yours truly,
Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment